Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
This one-of-a-kind creature lives in Africa, south of the Sahara. A very old species, the aardvark is special because it is the only species in its order—no other animal like it exists! Aardvarks eat almost exclusively ants and termites.
Their thick skin protects them bites, and their long snout allows them to go into holes and eat their prey. Aardvarks also have very strong front legs and hooves, which helps pick the burrows of their prey.
Solitary and nomadic, this animal is only social at mating season. Aardvarks are nocturnal and can eat up to 50,000 termites in one night!