Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Baboons are one of the biggest primates in Africa. They are very adaptible to where they live, but they prefer savannahs, with tall cliffs or trees to sleep in at night. They are very social animals, and do not hestitate to interact with humans. They roam around in groups of around 50, but sometimes up to 200!
Baboons are considered a pest, as they tend to raid human crops. They are omnivores, but mostly eat grass, berries, seeds and other plants. However, they are big enough to hunt hares, young velvet monkeys and small antelopes when they get the chance!