Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
These colorful birds, as you may guess, mostly eat bees and other flying insects. Found in Africa, Europe and Asia, Bee-eaters are clever and remove the stinger and venom by hitting the insect against a hard surface. Even more, they usually do this all whilst in flight!
Instead of nests, Bee-eaters have a burrow that is usually on the edge of a hill or cliff. They are very social birds, and both parents help raise the young.