Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
With a preference for warm and humid areas, cobras live exclusively in Asia and Africa. Cobras are ophiophagous, meaning that they eat other snakes. They can even exhibit cannibalism and eat other cobras!
Cobras have long bodies that can reach up to 10 ft long! When they feel threatened, cobras rise up to appear larger and more intimidating against their opponent. Cobras only attack when provoked, but they attack fast and have the particularity of being able to spit their venom! If the venom gets in the victim's eye, it will render the victim completely blind. Even baby cobras have the same potent venom! Cobras are one of the most dangerous species in the world!
Finally, watch out...cobras have an excellent memory and will remember who caught them!