Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Dromedaries are large animals that are thought to originate in modern-day Egypt. With their bushy eyebrows, thick eyelashes, and ability to go days without water, they are one of the most well-adapted desert animals in the world.
Dromedaries have long been domesticated, used for people and cargo transportation, thanks to their strength and minimal need for food and water. They are also easily trained, and less stubborn than cattle.
Dromedaries eat dried leaves, seeds, and desert plants. Dromedaries may go long amounts of time without water, but when they need it, they drink 10-20 litres of water per minute!