Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
This nocturnal little fox can be found in the Sahara desert. With big ears for dissipating heat, and fur to keep it cool during the day and warm at night—even on its paws—this furry creature has definitely adapted to living in the hot desert. Its big ears also mean that the Fennec fox has excellent hearing, even able to hear its prey underground.
Fennec foxes have one mate for life, and as a family, they control their own territory. Fennecs foxes are very social animals and only have one major predator, the eagle owl.