Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Hippopotamuses live exclusively in Africa. They live most often in groups, and can weigh up to 8,818 lbs.
Rarely disturbed thanks to its large size, the hippopotamus can charge at a speed of 19 miles/h. Hippopotamuses' jaws can open up to 150° and they do not hesitate to fiercely protect their territory. It is a very dangerous animal and is said to cause the most harm to humans out of all mammals.
Hippopotamuses eat mostly at night and can eat up to 88 lbs of food per day. Unfortunately, the hippopotamus is classified as an endangered species due to poaching, among other causes.