Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The Okapi is a mammal that is only found in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is an endangered and protected species. It has the peculiarity of having similarities with both the Giraffe (a long neck and shorter hind legs than its front legs) and the Zebra (the stripes on its body). It is a strange animal and is still studied by scientists today.
The Okapi are discreet and solitary animals. They feed on leaves and grasses. Instead of coming out during the daytime, they only come out at night. Their main predator is the leopard.