Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The ostrich lives in Africa in arid regions such as the savannah or in desert areas. Formerly, it was also found in the Middle East in Syria.
It is considered to not only be the largest bird in the world, but also the fastest. Thus, it does not fly, but is able to run more than 43 miles/h over short distances. As an ostrich’s neck lacks feathers, this allows it to see predators approaching from afar.
Ostriches eat whatever they can find, although they are mainly herbivores.