Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The serval is a feline that lives in the savannah and presents several features in common with the cheetah. It is capable of running at speeds of up to 50 milesh because of its slender body and long legs. Its speed and its keen hearing make it an excellent hunter, so much so that it is able to jump more than three feet high and twelve feet in distance.
Revered by the Egyptians in ancient times, the serval turned out to be quite easy to domesticate and was very fond of its master.