Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Warthogs are found south of the Sahara. They are in the pig family, and can survive in areas without water for several months. They eat grass, roots, berries, and other fruits, depending on what is available. These strong, thick-skinned animals are excellent diggers, thanks to their strong snouts and feet. However, they prefer to use abandoned aardvark burrows instead of digging their own.
Warthogs have poor vision, but an excellent sense of smell. Female warthogs live in groups called sounders, but males only join when it is mating season. When threatened, a warthog's best defense is its ability to sprint—up to 34 milesph!