Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Zebras are the only member of the horse family that have not been successfully domesticated. They are very social animals, and stick together in packs to deter predators. As herbivores, they eat twigs, leaves, berries and grass.
Contrary to what you may think, zebras have black skin with white stripes! Their stripes are not completely understood, but scientists think it may be to hide in the grass (many of their predators are color blind) or to confuse their predators about how many zebras there are. They have excellent eyesight and can turn their ears in any direction.
These majestic creatures are one of the safari's most recognizable animals!